iFuse Solutions is a client focused IT Recruiting firm that is looking for our next great Recruiter to help us continue our rapid growth. If you:
- Possess exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Have training and / or experience in information technology;
- Are a self-starter who is mission driven and passionate about helping people;
- And you are looking for a career, not just a job;
Then let’s talk!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit qualified applicants for varied IT positions
- Develop new prospects and interacts with existing network of IT professionals to increase organization revenue – includes screening, interviewing, checking references, recommending and making offers to prospective employees for employment in entry-level and experienced IT positions
- Maintain a database of prospective and current IT professionals
- Determine optimum recruitment methods to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool
- Attend job fairs, and helps facilitate recruitment processes and efforts
- Attend staffing and company meetings and events, marketing events, recruiting events, and industry events, as required
- Responsible for contractor employee relations
- Works in conjunction with Senior recruiting team to design and set long-term and short-term recruiting goals
- Utilize company processes and systems
- Participate in and contribute to marketing efforts and social media efforts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ideal applicant will contain excellent organizational skills, be able to multi task, be detail oriented, be able to work independently and contain self-discipline and focus
- Strong follow up skills, including following the 24 hour rule and maintaining open communication with all employees, candidates, and clients
- Excellent time management skills and ability to increase efficiency over time
- Have a hands-on approach and interface effectively with candidates, employees and business leaders at all levels
- Strong communication skills (both orally and in writing)
- Customer focused attitude to work through issues in a fast paced environment
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to think through solutions to multiple issues that may arise
- Be sensitive to company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and the public image
- Willing and able to take on special projects as needed
- Experience navigating Microsoft Office applications
Required Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or one to three years of recruiting or selling experience in a technical atmosphere preferred
We offer the chance to join a solid team that continues to experience rapid growth based on our commitment to quality process and partnering with our clients and candidates. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes an industry leading commission structure and unlimited opportunities for growth… your horizon is based on your effort and commitment.
If you think you qualify please first check out our website and blogs at ifusesolutions.net. All submissions will receive a response. EOE.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iFuse Solutions will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the owner.
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.