iFuse Solutions is looking to add an IT Field Technician for a contract-to-hire role with one of our clients in Cleveland, OH. The IT Field Technician will be responsible for providing daily support and management of our specific computing systems and wireless devices (desktop, laptop, printers, etc.). The successful support professional will thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment and enjoy providing world-class user support. This position is located in Cleveland, Ohio, but the work travel area covers between Cleveland and Akron in Northeast Ohio. Responsibilities include:
- Performs PC and network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common PC and network problems.
- Upgrades PC hardware and software components as required.
- Provides users with PC technical support.
- Responds to the needs and questions of users concerning their access to resources on the network.
Skills and Experience
- This position requires a minimum of at least one (1) year of hands-on experience.
- A CompTIA A+ certificate or equivalent (if not must complete within 6 months).
- An Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred.
- Experience in installing and supporting Microsoft desktop OS platforms and software packages
- Experience with an Active Directory network environment and/or network infrastructure
- Superior customer service skills with strong interpersonal skills and professionalism are imperative due to significant amounts of direct customer interaction
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.