iFuse Solutions is looking for an IT Support Technician for an onsite role providing technical assistance and support to clients in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. The IT Field Support Technician supports, monitors, and maintains the client environment either onsite or remotely by performing day-to-day tasks and maintenance. This role relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals and to meet standards for IT support and exemplary client service.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and other team members
- Perform software/hardware upgrades
- Install, maintain, and repair, desktop hardware, network equipment and PC peripherals
- Maintain daily service calls and meet requested SLA time frames based on client expectations
- Provide detailed progress updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform routine maintenance following company and vendor standards
- Work to ensure physical cabling infrastructure meets desired standards
- Participate in equipment liquidations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve problems as well as document all steps taken for resolution, including use of an internal ticketing system
- Relay technical information and instruction (verbal + written) to clients possessing varying ranges of technical knowledge and background
- Display a professional, confident, reliable, trustworthy, positive demeanor
- Maintain confidentiality of information being accessed, processed, or stored
- Follow processes and protocols
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ensure physical cabling meets desired standards
- Learn software tools/applications (e.g., asset tracking and ticketing system)
- Organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through on tasks
- Basic understanding of varying versions of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Group Policy
- Comprehension of networking protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP addressing, and VLANS
- Familiarity with network-based PC operating system deployment
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Frequent travel within an assigned territory or area
- May require occasional evening and weekend work
- Reliable transportation is necessary for this role and requires a valid driver’s license and valid car insurance.
- Ability to fulfill rotating, periodic 24/7 on-call responsibilities
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.