iFuse Solutions is looking for a PHP Developer to join our client in a direct hire role that can work anywhere in Eastern or Central Time Zones (EST/CST). In this role, you will be working in a small development team building & enhancing out our client facing application. This is a small development hub focused on innovation with more of a “startup” mentality to developing solutions than you might find in a typical engineering role. You should be creative and passionate when it comes to building solutions, have high regard for delivering to the highest technical standards and focusing on delivering value to our teams. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills (and develop new ones) in area with diverse projects, where you can really help shape what the role can be.
- 5+ years proficiency in all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing while managing time-sensitive and long-term projects.
- 5+ years MySQL designing schemas & writing optimized queries.
- Familiarity with ELK stack or similar for log aggregation.
- Deep web application knowledge and experience creating/executing metrics for standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile-compatible front and back-end responsive code and performance optimization.
- Working knowledge of source control management programs such as GitLab
- Proficient understanding for protocols associated with security, privacy, risk management, quality, and compliance aspects of software architecture.
- Experience with Docker/Docker swarm running in a cluster.
- Experience with RESTful and API formats.
- Basic Linux server and environment experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively, inspiring and empowering others while bringing out the best in your team cultivating culture of excellence; ability to lead others through adversity without losing sight of goal management with excellent front-end attention-to-detail.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills in business environment including forms of technical communication presented to engineers as well as non-tech stakeholders.
- Ambitious, creative and self-motivated efficient time manager and multi-tasker who works well in team environment or on own.
- Online portfolio or examples of work demonstrating relevant experience is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.