iFuse Solutions is looking to add an IT Support Administrator to our team to work at a client site in Streetsboro, OH. This is a 6-month contract to hire position where the expectation is to convert to a full-time employee with our client at the end of the initial 6-month term. This is a first shift, 40 hours a week position with our client.
Key Outcomes of the Position:
- The IT Administrator’s role is to provide a point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s end-user computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all end-user devices and equipment to ensure optimal performance. The person will also be responsible for financial administration such as purchasing of IT equipment and the processing of monthly invoices and purchase orders for the IT department.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and to sustain positive relationships with team members, managers and customers.
- Team oriented, action oriented, a self-starter
- Organized with a willingness to approach challenges in a manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities of low complexity.
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic required.
- Follow specific written directions to image PC’s, upgrade memory, load software, and otherwise prepare PC’s (including laptops, desktops, tablets) for deployment.
- Capable of working with limited supervision on the processes listed within the classification.
- Managing monthly recurring invoices and contract renewals for IT including software and hardware maintenance renewals
- Managing procurement if IT related equipment including purchase order requisitions
- Maintaining the accuracy of records in Active Directory
- Assisting in helpdesk and related reporting
- Patching of network devices
- Monitoring of helpdesk tickets and managing escalations to required IT teams or 3rd parties
- General user account administration on various systems
- Mobile phone administration
- Occasional out of hours and on call work
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components
- Capability to inspect cables in floors and ceilings
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
- Other needs as assigned by management
Knowledge & Experience
- Expert technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems
- Knowledge and experience of Windows PC’s, Operating Systems, and Office Applications
- Knowledge of Core Microsoft Infrastructure to include DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO, etc…
- Knowledge of virtual server environments such as Hyper-V or VMware
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides
- College diploma or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.