iFuse Solutions is looking for an IT Support Technician for an onsite role in the Nashua, NH metropolitan area to provide technical assistance and support to clients in the Nashua/Manchester area. The IT Field Support Technician supports, monitors, and maintains the client environment either onsite or remotely by performing day-to-day tasks and maintenance. This role relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals and to meet standards for IT support and exemplary client service.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and other team members
- Perform software/hardware upgrades
- Install, maintain, and repair, desktop hardware, network equipment and PC peripherals
- Maintain daily service calls and meet requested SLA time frames based on client expectations
- Provide detailed progress updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform routine maintenance following company and vendor standards
- Work to ensure physical cabling infrastructure meets desired standards
- Participate in equipment liquidations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve problems as well as document all steps taken for resolution, including use of an internal ticketing system
- Relay technical information and instruction (verbal + written) to clients possessing varying ranges of technical knowledge and background
- Display a professional, confident, reliable, trustworthy, positive demeanor
- Maintain confidentiality of information being accessed, processed, or stored
- Follow processes and protocols
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ensure physical cabling meets desired standards
- Learn software tools/applications (e.g., asset tracking and ticketing system)
- Organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through on tasks
- Basic understanding of varying versions of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Group Policy
- Comprehension of networking protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP addressing, and VLANS
- Familiarity with network-based PC operating system deployment
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Frequent travel within an assigned territory or area
- May require occasional evening and weekend work
- Reliable transportation is necessary for this role and requires a valid driver’s license and valid car insurance.
- Ability to fulfill rotating, periodic 24/7 on-call responsibilities
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.