iFuse Solutions is looking to hire a Systems Administrator to join our client that is based near Beachwood, OH. Within this dual Linux and Microsoft Server administrator role you will support, troubleshoot, and maintain computer servers and networks as well as install and configure software and hardware within the organization.
- Assure system reliability and performance through monitoring and infrastructure management
- Provide system administration and maintenance support on Windows environments in client/server, cloud, network, and data storage capacities
- Perform new server setup, configuration, and patch installation in a Linux environment
- Support remote employees through Citrix, Zendesk, and VMware
- Develop and maintain technical and operational documentation to continually improve our computing environments
- Engage in knowledge sharing to further develop the overall capability and performance of your technical team
- 3+ years of experience with Windows operating systems and Linux server
- Active Directory and group policy management
- Experience with cloud-based services, specifically Azure and Office 365
- Data storage and data backup technologies
- Virtual computing technologies
- Network technologies: Cisco, switch/route, ASA, VLANs, Subnetting, DNS records
- O365 Administration
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or a related field preferred
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.