iFuse Solutions is looking to add Deployment Technicians to our team to work on a PC deployment project on the East side of Cleveland as part of a major acquisition.
Key Outcomes of the Position:
This position will be responsible for upgrading/installing/troubleshooting various PCs. The individuals will be required to perform the following responsibilities. Each individual will be required to have prior knowledge and experience with the following: Responsibilities:
- Create/manage/change configurations of client profiles on workstations using Windows Operating Systems (i.e., XP, Windows 10, Windows 7, and rarely, Windows 8, etc.).
- Responsible to complete a checklist for each system that contains the tasks and QA requirements.
- Add client devices to a domain and resolve issues that may occur because of changes to the client’s computing environment under this contract.
- Manage multiple client (Active Directory) profiles on a single workstation/client device.
- Protect user data and user profiles to ensure that any action taken by the technician will not prevent the user from completing their tasks/assignments/using the workstation/device).
- Utilization of all Resources may not be continuous, depending on scheduling with agencies involved.
- Install, configure, and support WIN 10 OS on a PC
- Install, configure, and support Microsoft Office on a PC
- Utilize Software to image a PC
- Strong technical skills using Windows 10
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to pass background check, drug screen, and additional health requirements to work in a clinical setting.
To apply for this job please visit evoportalus.tracker-rms.com.