iFuse Solutions is looking for multiple IT Support Technicians in the Cleveland, OH area. The individuals will be tasked with both Help Desk and Desktop Support responsibilities to receive PC and peripheral support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) within the Helpdesk environment in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Updating software for machines
- Provide basic software support
- At times, performing technical troubleshooting if software produces errors
- Working independently to define answers
- Documentation and compliance
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will have Certifications in CompTIA A+, MCP, and/or Network +, preferred; with an Associate or Bachelor degree in the field of computer technology.
All levels will be expected to have:
- Attention to detail
- AD, MS Office 2010 and up, Windows 7 and Win 10, and IE knowledge
- Strong Phone Support prescence
- Professional demeanor
- Strong ability to identify and manage issues
- Ability to follow strict protocols while maintaining an empathetic approach in assisting the end user.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must have good soft skills.
- Must be reliable at documenting desk side call resolution, in detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written form.