iFuse Solutions is looking to hire an aspiring Microsoft Solutions Engineer for our client in downtown Cleveland. The company is a leading managed service firm that partners with health and education agencies throughout the nation. The Microsoft Solutions Engineer would be responsible for:
- In this position, you will be working closely with clients and Microsoft Engineers on evaluating current technologies in place and finding a new plan to implement Microsoft technologies to better off the client’s environment.
- Proactively work in a lead role to design, implement and support secure solutions utilizing the Microsoft Application suite of products such as Exchange Online, AzureAD, Microsoft 365, and on-prem messaging platform.
- Primary support for Active Directory Federated Services and leveraging Microsoft Azure Cloud-based platform implementing new products and services with the organization.
- Implement and maintain security best practices for Office 365 (Multi-factor Authentication, DKIM, Advanced Threat Protection, Mobile Device Management).
- Work closely with other IT support areas providing assistance with issue troubleshooting and resolution.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Professional implementing and supporting applications within the Microsoft Stack.
- Proven experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Exchange.
- Solid experience managing the Microsoft Azure Cloud Architecture and Active Directory
- Experience implementing security best practices for Office 365.
- Excellent organizational, communication (written & verbal), and interpersonal skills
- VMware experience is a plus.