iFuse Solutions is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst in Cleveland, OH for contract role. The individual will apply basic helpdesk support skills, company policies and procedures in a Desktop Support environment providing in-person, email, and inbound/outbound phone support. Incumbent must have a good understanding of the general/technical aspects of a Desktop Support Analyst. He/she will work on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently and receives general instructions on all work.
- Point of contact (POC) for feature/function and level one support problems originated by supported end-users.
- Provide problem resolution via email response using Knowledgebase and templates.
- Call tracking and reporting to ensure that problems are resolved within SLA parameters.
- End-to-end problem ownership.
- Provide end user assistance
- Incident management via tools provided by customer to include ticketing tools for which training is provided.
- Support various Tier 1 platforms as directed by management/team lead(s).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but Associates degree and/or consummate experience accepted.
- May hold entry level certification(s) in field of work.
- Typically, 1+ years of working experience in related fields or an internship.
- Candidates must have Microsoft Office products knowledge and trouble shooting skills, to include: Office 2003 – 2010, Outlook 2003- 2010 and any incident management ticket tool prior usage.
- Possesses the ability to successfully manage and prioritize concurrent task.
- Ability to communicate well (orally and in writing) and work with client’s consumers/customers.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to work well alone or within a team setting.